After many months of building Walbi, we’re excited to announce that we’re opening the platform up for a Public Beta Test.
If you’re new here, Walbi, a new comprehensive hybrid DeFi platform that wants to simplify how their users approach digital finance, is finally in its beta testing phase.
During Walbi’s Public Beta Test, users will gain access to some of the app’s features. This includes trading and a user-friendly, intuitive interface that makes operating crypto portfolios effortless for both experienced and novice traders alike.
- You can top-up your Walbi trading account via web3 wallet or QR code from any other exchange;
- We support 37 cryptocurrencies. You can trade them with a multiplier from x1 to x500.
- Finally, Walbi wants to make trading more inclusive than ever with its carefully designed, intuitive interface. Getting started in crypto can feel daunting for newcomers, but Walbi’s interface is designed to be descriptive, responsive, and helpful every step of the way.
Beta Version Functionality
- Open and close orders, and track them
- Connect any wallet through Wallet Connect
- Creating balances (USDT by default, BTC, ETH)
- Top up your Walbi account with the connected wallet with USDT (ERC-20) and ETH (mainnet)
- Top up your Walbi account via QR for USDT (ERC-20, TRC-20), ETH (mainnet), BTC (Bitcoin)
- Set market and limit orders, set leverage, set/edit SL/TP
The Public Beta Test is designed to give users a taste of what Walbi offers, stress test the app, get valuable community feedback on functionality and features, and garner a community eager for Walbi’s official launch which is scheduled for July. The team reminds early adopters that the beta test is designed to catch bugs, so any reports of glitches, chart rate freezes, and lag is appreciated and necessary for the long-term health of the platform.
Community Rewards Program
The Beta testing phase of the Walbi platform marks an exciting milestone for both the team and users. The testing round is open to everyone, and those who join and trade a minimum of $50 can get the “Trader” role which is one of the conditions to claim an exclusive Walbi Early Adopter NFT. These rewards will not be available at any other time on the app. Learn more about how to join the Community Rewards Program.
Ready to test Walbi and help make the exchange even better? Sign up here.