What is WALBI? WALBI is a next-generation crypto platform offering
- futures trading on over 40 popular cryptocurrencies,
- up to x500 leverage on contracts,
- and cloud mining service.
What sets WALBI apart from other platforms, though, is its unique usage of artificial intelligence. More on that later. For now, let's get to know Web3’s newest crypto platform.
WALBI’s key products to know
WALBI has a diverse range of products on its platform to help clients utilize crypto in new, creative, and simple ways for their benefit.
Trading on the WALBI
Perpetual trading on WALBI is the platform’s flagship product. It enables clients to open perpetual trading contracts that never expire. Therefore, traders can keep their buy or sell positions open until the preset trade conditions are met.
Perpetual contract example
For example, if a trader places an order to sell 1 Ethereum at $10,000, then the order remains open until ETH reaches that price and the trade is complete. That being said, a trader can also terminate the contract by closing the buy or sell order before ETH reaches $10,000.
Swap with WALBI
Aside from the DEX, WALBI also has a swap feature. With Swap, traders can exchange any crypto for any crypto or stablecoin on the platform quickly and easily without having to leave the platform. Swap is one of the best advantages of using a non-custodial, on-chain trading solution like WALBI.
Earning crypto on WALBI
WALBI is an all-inclusive platform. Whether you’re a full-time crypto day trader, passive income yield farmer, or just a crypto newbie, we have something for everyone.
Earning crypto on WALBI via the platform’s Staking and Cloud Mining features is a straightforward way to get into crypto while earning interest in the process.
- Stake existing crypto assets to earn yield in WALBI
- Earn rewards for contributing to WALBI exchange liquidity
- Withdraw funds whenever you want (no locking)
- Enjoy sustainable and realistic interest rates
- A cryptocurrency mining alternative
- Generate digital currency rewards without advanced technology
- No need to buy expensive mining hardware or software
- Bitcoin cloud mining and other crypto cloud mining options
WALBI’s wallet is a decentralized, non-custodial wallet. This means WALBI clients - and WALBI clients only - own the private keys. WALBI will never ask for your private keys or take full control of your funds. At WALBI, our clients have the power.
Unlike custodial wallets, every transaction happens on the blockchain. That means clients must pay a transaction fee and wait for that transaction to occur on-chain before it’s confirmed. WALBI never charges an additional transaction fee.
Due to its decentralized nature, the WALBI wallet allows clients to utilize all the great features of WALBI without having to download multiple apps. It’s all done right here making it your true, one-stop crypto solution.
How does WALBI use AI for trading?
In the opening paragraph, we mentioned the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in WALBI’s platform. What does this mean exactly? Have you ever asked yourself “How to predict stocks or crypto prices?” Well, sorry to say but AI does not help you predict stocks or crypto prices. However, it can certainly help the process.
In the last year, AI has made exponential strides in using available data to provide humans with information. ChatGPT 4 is a great example of this. However, now, many financial service providers are starting to use AI in finance. WALBI is one of them.
Simply put, WALBI uses AI as a trader's assistant. Before AI, the life of a crypto day trader consisted of the following:
- Reading the daily news, tweets, and regulators' announcements to find some trade signals
- Dig into the past price history of specific assets to find patterns and to predict the future movement
- Use various technical indicators to analyze asset price data
- And more.
AI won’t make decisions for crypto traders per se but it can certainly help with a lot of the “busy work” mentioned above. WALBI AI gathers data from the latest news, hot tweets from market experts, cryptocurrency price history, and technical indicators to produce AI financial analysis.
It’s not a guaranteed way to profit but it will undoubtedly help traders make better informed decisions. WALBI will also use AI in its other features like staking, cloud mining, and trading.
Learn more about this at our trading page.
What’s in store for the future of WALBI?
WALBI’s roadmap involves further efforts to promote decentralization in the industry. Cryptocurrency and decentralization go hand-in-hand. Or at least, that’s how it should be. Yet, we will see centralized exchanges leading the trading industry.
WALBI will continue our strategy to give power back to the people of this community while delivering a transparent platform that helps them utilize digital assets in new, creative ways.
In terms of new features, WALBI clients can expect the following this year:
- AI-Trading signals: Trade crypto with the help of artificial intelligence.
- Non-Custodial Wallet: Be your bank and get complete control over your funds.
- NFT Avatars: Min your first NFT avatar for free and customize your WALBI profile.
- Affiliate Program: Capitalize on your traffic sources. CPA, RevShare, and hybrid models are available.
- WALBI X: Earn additional benefits and rewards with the WALBI Loyalty System
WALBI Road Map
AI trading signals
Thanks for reading this introduction to WALBI and welcome to the future of Web3 crypto!